Sunday, June 12, 2011

1 month

hey guys

i know i need to catch up on a lot of things, but this is just a little note to say that its only under 1 month until i come home....

crazy, right? lol. ill probably post sometime next week after school is finally over and to tell you all about Pentecoat! its a pretty big deal in my town and thousands of people will be there, marchers, i mean my whole town is one big amusement park this weekend! itll be pretty cool. :)
but im kinda lazy about posting and i did warn you all about that before... ;)

bisous and HAPPY FATHERS DAY, DAD! love youuu:D

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi:) Not trying to sound creepy or anything but I'm thinking about spending a year abroad as well and I was thinking about putting down belgium. could you tell me anything about it?
    thanks:)
    -Ashley
    -USA

    ReplyDelete