Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bienvenue ver la France!

Hey Everybody!

Funny story: last weekend my host dad took me to France! We saw all the amazing things France has to offer.. the countryside, Paris, and of course, what's a trip to France without seeing the Eiffel Tower?? :)

haha, had you going for a second, didnt i? At least about Paris and the Eiffel Tower. BUT, not about the being in France part. because i really was! lol! we drove pass the sign that said we were now entering France, and then we literally pulled over and turned around back into Belgium! Why? you might ask, weeeeell its because my host aunt lives about 10 minutes from the border, of course! aha! It was super exciting and disappointing all at the same time.. i just hope if i go back, ill get a little farther next time..

But now i can officially say ive been to France! i know, exciting, right? Well, it is for me! ;)

Just one of my fun adventures of my life here in Belgium,
Talk to ya guys soon!
Bisous!

No comments:

Post a Comment